Raffinerie Tirlemontoise is so much more than the world famous Hard Cube®. We are part of the Südzucker Group, one of the key sugar producers in Europe. With our high quality products we strive to become one of Europe’s most productive and innovative sugar producers.
In order to face the fierce competition in the market and to reinforce our Belgian Group sustainability and HSE activities based in our production headquarter in Tienen, we are looking for a (m/f):
As Group HSE manager you ensure compliance with legislation and Group policies on health, safety and environment (HSE) across the Raffinerie Tirlemontoise Group in Belgium. As Group HSE expert you report to the Factories Director and work closely together with the local HSE coordinators. Your main tasks will be the following:
- Analyse European, national and regional legislation in order to develop a common HSE approach across the Group in collaboration with Local HSE Coordinators and Plant Managers.
- Act as an internal HSE expert by giving support to site HSE coordinators and by maintaining your HSE knowledge up to date so as to effectively carry out your role
- Work with the Plant Managers to revise HSE policies to reflect all current legislation and internal policies, and provide training to update individuals where and whenever necessary
- Support investigations of HSE issues and incidents to determine root causes and develop effective corrective and preventive actions. Ensure all corrective and preventive actions are completed on schedule.
- Guarantee continuous improvement of the HSE-system by organising internal audits, site visits, training etc.
- Keep up-to-date records of incidents and accidents and produce corresponding statistics and management reports
- Promote and facilitate a positive HSE culture throughout the business, network and act as point of contact for the authorities and for the Südzucker Group on HSE matters
This is a diverse, interesting and challenging role. We shall only consider candidates of high integrity and with a dynamic and solution-oriented attitude. Candidates should furthermore possess the following qualifications and experiences:
- Master of Science or Engineering and preferably a degree as Prevention Advisor Level 1 (Belgium)
- At least 5 years work experience in a similar job, preferably in process industry or FMCG
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch, English and French
- are able to engage and inspire people
- Good knowledge of MS Office is important: knowledge of an ERP system (preferably SAP) is a plus
- Willingness to travel regularly to the Belgian factories and to HQ in Mannheim, Germany
an exciting and multidimensional function with genuine responsibility in a company that was founded more than 180 years ago ? An attractive salary package ? A dynamic working environment where team spirit, initiative and commitment are appreciated
Contact : https://www.jobat.be/en/jobdetail/jobsolicitation.aspx?jobid=1244289&utm_source=hseworld&utm_medium=jobs&utm_campaign=partner